Game title: Among the Innocent: A Stricken Tale
Developer: Zero Degrees Games
Publisher: Zero Degrees Games
Release date: 14 February 2017
Genre: First-person adventure thriller
Platforms: Windows PC (Mac & Linux coming soon)
Estimated play time: 3-4 hours
VR support: No
Gamepad support: No
Languages: English (text only)
Age rating: 10V
Contact and social
About Among the Innocent: A Stricken Tale
Among the Innocent is a first-person adventure thriller set on a remote farmstead in the eastern Free State, South Africa, in the year 2001. Gameplay includes exploration, puzzle-solving, and uncovering the many dark secrets this abandoned area holds. The gameplay is heavily inspired by classic point-and-click adventure games of the 1990s, and the visuals boast a strong horror and thriller aesthetic.
- A blend of classic point-and-click gameplay and modern first-person exploration.
- 12 acres of farmland to explore, with unique, hand-crafted locations.
- Multitude of puzzles to challenge your logic and intuition.
- A rich, layered story to discover and experience first-hand.
- Original soundtrack composed and performed by Zero Degrees Games.
- Dark themes inspired by classic and modern horror and thriller films.
About Zero Degrees Games
ZDG is a small independent game development studio based in Johannesburg, South Africa. It was formed in 2015 by former editor of NAG Magazine (a now-defunct South African gaming print magazine) Geoff Burrows, who is the lead developer, designer, writer, and artist on Among the Innocent. Part-time members of the team are Richard Braum (music, story), Bevan Wall (production, story), and Duncan Bell (additional art). Among the Innocent is our inaugural title, and we intend to grow with the Stricken series over the coming years.